Second Skin Audio

how do 18s handle rock

Haha shit, i always do that i will type something different from what i am thinking. i meant what his box will be tuned to.

built this box for 4 sxx 12 going to change top 11.04 net 8.62 after port port aera 114.19 port aera per ft 13.25 33 hz am i going about this the right way havent ever had 18s justinssecondbox006.jpg

built this box for 4 sxx 12 going to change top 11.04 net 8.62 after port port aera 114.19 port aera per ft 13.25 33 hz am i going about this the right way havent ever had 18s justinssecondbox006.jpg

i already have the 12s

Rock + Epicenter + 18's = Audio Goodness

just relized this box would only be large enougf for 1 sx need to see if ihave the room dont think it will be a problem but this box would be perfict for 15s

Working on my new box thought I would get some adivice before I finish this time. I figured the box to be out of 3/4 at these speks it will be double layerd thou 49x24x27 15.77 gross, port aera 171.00, net 13.29 at 33.83 hz. the port is 9" high 19" wide 15" deep is this the propper tuning or am i screwing this up the sxx say 5.4 to 8 optimal i would like to keep the box this size or should i go with 15 i realy want 18 I am running sxx 12 now, thought it yould be easer than 2 more 12"s and another sundown. I realy could use some advice the last two made a good fire.

punctuation lol.

i was like :huh: the whole time.

HOLY FUCK DUDE!!!! seen you are in Darien!!! man, my parents got a place down in shellmans bluff. was in the st pattys parade.

you needa bring me and jeff that suv ;)

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer