Sampsonite Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 What it comes down to is that Sony's a hardware company, so their hardware will probably always be "beefier" and more reliable, but Microsoft's a software company, so they'll always be pushing the latest and greatest content onto their console. qftmft --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Didn't take very good care of grandma, did we? :rofl: :rofl: --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 You're doing something wrong. - Every console was in a well ventilated area (on top of entertainment system). - No smoking in my house. - No pets in my house. - Very few "marathon" gaming sessions. - My PS3 is in the exact same evironment right now and is used on a daily basis. Zero problems. - I've owned every noteworthy console since the NES and never had a problem until the 360 was released. I've done nothing wrong. You can't fix stupid
chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Didn't take very good care of grandma, did we? Real classy, bro... You can't fix stupid
chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 ok chud stop product bashing and being an overall retard. That's not what this site is about. You don't like the 360 we get it. I'm just trying to keep other people from making the same mistakes I've made. And let's please keep the personal attacks to a minimum. I've not once resorted to calling anyone here a retard. Thank you... You can't fix stupid
c_stud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 i think this thread deserves a megatron is in a stroller your arguement is invalid 1998 Nissan 200sx NOW: Dex-p98r head Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers Skar SK1500.1 3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63
Maxim Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Real classy, bro... Thanks I've been working on my Internet etiquette. How am I doing? wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Sampsonite Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Thanks I've been working on my Internet etiquette. How am I doing? You're doing great, man. You can't fix stupid
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.