chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 :raiseshand: i know i know.... tripleb45?!?!!?!? what do i win? lulz. Not even close... You can't fix stupid
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 :raiseshand: i know i know.... tripleb45?!?!!?!? what do i win? Naw....me and that niqqa had arguments My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Maxim Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 :raiseshand: i know i know.... tripleb45?!?!!?!? what do i win? Give this man a... well I dunno. Give him something awesome! :yahoo: wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Meh... I'm over it. I really care less... inferior trolling My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Sampsonite Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 :raiseshand: i know i know.... tripleb45?!?!!?!? what do i win? Naw, chud seems to be a lil more intellegenter than that boi --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 I would like to buy a vowel and/or clue You get nothing...and you'll like it. You can't fix stupid
sebasstian Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 I'm in the thread because I choose to be in the thread. I'm sorry that I don't share your opinion. /chud 12 RE audio X series 12's 4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge) 0 gauge from batt to amp kinetik 1800 in back clarion cx-200 HU SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms 8 Re 6.5 full range speakers Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier Autopager car alarm
chud Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Naw, chud seems to be a lil more intellegenter than that boi Just a lil bit. You can't fix stupid
Maxim Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 I really care less... inferior trolling LOL trollin' the internets. I didn't start it. I believe that honor belongs to poster numero deux: The 360 is garbage. Should've bought a PS3... That'd be the one right there. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
sebasstian Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Didn't take very good care of grandma, did we? OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still wrong. 12 RE audio X series 12's 4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge) 0 gauge from batt to amp kinetik 1800 in back clarion cx-200 HU SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms 8 Re 6.5 full range speakers Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier Autopager car alarm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.