My Engine Rebuild + Updates 10/31/07

For all of you that dont know, my engine crapped out on me a week ago, and me and a buddy of mine finally got working on it, here is what we got done in about 4 hours today...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

working more tomorrow. Last weekend we finished putting a 462 into the kit '66 Shelby Cobra that he is building along with the 700 horse powered tranny, here are some pics of that

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know what you think, this friday he gets his other "project" car, a '64 Ford Fairlane, for all of you that know he is going to rebuild it to the exact specs of the Ford Thunderbolt AKA 1000 horse...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Yeah, on my car we are going to repaint the whole inside before we drop the engine back in. And on the Cobra the dude that bought it dont mess around... He is a very very rich man. Me and his son grew up together. The engine in that car cost 15k.... It gets outta the paint shop on monday, they guy that is actually building it is extremely stoaked. He just sold his supercharged mustang (background on some of the pics) and his new '64 fairlane is coming in... After this weekend Ill have alot more pictures.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

pictures plz..

i'm a big car freak... yet know so lil bout them..

Pictures of what? I am going over there tonight to get the tranny out. I wont have pictures for a bit cause my mom just took away my phone, and that is what I was using for my pictures. I might be able to borrow my friends camera.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Went a head and moved this to the engine/performance area man. Good luck!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

The guys new '64 fairlane is in, Ill get some pictures tomorrow when I got help him work on it. As for my car the engine is now in the shop and we rebuild the tranny sometime this week. The cobra is outta the paint shop tomorrow! Ill DEFF. get pictures of that If you all can handle it. The main thing on my car I cant wait for is to get the stereo hooked back up. Everything is sitting in my room right now begging to be played! More pictures tomorrow, be sure to check it out.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted Image

Gotta get all the shit off so I can re paint

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out the wires, If you look closely you can see the coating that is barly there and on the bottom wire it is gone all together... those have been replaced.

Posted Image

He thought that he was going to buy this but decided to go with the big block 492.... 12000 dollar engine, ill FOR SURE get pictures when that gets here.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived