ohmanitsmason Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkNUePQcZs&playnext_from=TL&videos=3_bnr55hqBQ&feature=sub Quote My System Car: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Es Sub: Hifonics Brutus b12d4 Amp: Hifonics Brutus bxi1610d Door Speakers: Rockford Fosgate OEM stock upgrade Head Unit: Stock Wires: Rockford 4ga Complete Installation Kit
BeatBox Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Id give you a thumbs up, but wait......i cant. Quote
knowledge Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 lol Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
ohmanitsmason Posted April 13, 2010 Author Report Posted April 13, 2010 Id give you a thumbs up, but wait......i cant. Quote My System Car: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Es Sub: Hifonics Brutus b12d4 Amp: Hifonics Brutus bxi1610d Door Speakers: Rockford Fosgate OEM stock upgrade Head Unit: Stock Wires: Rockford 4ga Complete Installation Kit
Baydestrian Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 (edited) this kid again, lol Edited April 13, 2010 by wonderbreadSTS Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.