thats what i thought it comes with everything you need for the setup. just need to install it prolly with a few simple modifications and get a tuned and you should be able to run 8-10 psi on stock block with good tune and have no issues. but dont just goto any shop for a tune make sure they do good work cuz when ur motor goes bye bye then your screwed and nutin can go back on the tuner

HOLY SHIT! Man Thanks for the link dude that looks perfect lol! My engine's running real nice tho rite now but I gotta a friend who owns a dealership and I'm tryin to get him to buy a Scion Tc so I can trade my Camry in and owe like $1K. I know Scion has some drop in turbos for cheap and get a good 150hp outta them, easier for me but idk if he'll get one... Thanks a bunch dude! its kinda at the bottom of my to do list but ill make a build log when i do do it.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

That kit is garbage.Do it the right way with quality parts the first time and you'll save alot of time and money.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

That kit is garbage.Do it the right way with quality parts the first time and you'll save alot of time and money.

Well if doing it right requires $4K (which most top of the line turbos cost esp. custom) then I'll do it wrong lol. I like $1200 for a turbo... I'm not looking to join the underground street racing league so it'll do, thanks for your input though.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

hes saying that becouse buying junk parts one will not last 2 you prolly wont get good results at all its not worth putting that much into an engine that u wont be able to run hardly any boost 8 psi on stock internals is not good. if you really wana turbo your car id sugest finding a forum dedicated to that type of car. like for me i have neons.org i can put my little car at 300 whp for maybe a grand tops that 300hp in a neon will eat any mustang out there sept maybe the roushe becouse there are at 500 but maybe becouse of hp to wieght ratio.

also any site such as that will tell u if theres other stock turbo cars that will fit urs like in my case 03-05 turbo pt and srt4 neon both turbos will bolt up to a 98 2.4 block wich will fit perfectly into my car with the turbo will bolt right up with no modifications. as well as the stock 2.0 dohc but deff do not turbo a car on stock internals and try to run hardly any boost thats just silly

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

hes saying that becouse buying junk parts one will not last 2 you prolly wont get good results at all its not worth putting that much into an engine that u wont be able to run hardly any boost 8 psi on stock internals is not good. if you really wana turbo your car id sugest finding a forum dedicated to that type of car. like for me i have neons.org i can put my little car at 300 whp for maybe a grand tops that 300hp in a neon will eat any mustang out there sept maybe the roushe becouse there are at 500 but maybe becouse of hp to wieght ratio.

also any site such as that will tell u if theres other stock turbo cars that will fit urs like in my case 03-05 turbo pt and srt4 neon both turbos will bolt up to a 98 2.4 block wich will fit perfectly into my car with the turbo will bolt right up with no modifications. as well as the stock 2.0 dohc but deff do not turbo a car on stock internals and try to run hardly any boost thats just silly

I beg to differ. Running 5-8 pounds on stock internals will still get you good power gains if you're careful. My brother picked up some 100-120whp in his Integra when he went turbo, just running 8 pounds off the stock motor. Took stupid him turning up the wick to 15 pounds before the motor popped.

Too many projects, too little time...

That ebay link clearly says 02-09 camry turbo kit... mines an 05... like I said I'm looking for a little boost 8psi sounds good, my engine can take that. I'm not a punk who goes around and races other people all day although I do enjoy to occasional red light drag lol. And looking in the pic on ebay none of those parts look junk to me... all stainless steel... It's basically the exact same parts I've seen elsewhere but a lot cheaper... if you find a better (more non-junky if you will) then post it but for this price... I don't think you'll find anything better.

Edit:Here's the same kit with some added things I could use for $300 more... any better?

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

x2 spend more money getting right shit the first time. Half the time the ebay kits like the one above are incomplete.

steven.jpg

dude i promise u that ebay kit is junk take my advice if you serios find a site dedicated and they will help you as well as say that ebay kit is junk. search around and see what cars came with similar engines like idk maybe the tc has the same engine your best bet is to look around instead of just buying an ebay kit theres also alot more mods u need to do then just slap on a turbo as well you need to make sure ur computer doesnt see boost other wise ur car wont pass inspection theres so much more to it then just buying a kit

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

if you turbo it you will have to get lower compression pistons. unless you like blowing out head gaskets..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Well if doing it right requires $4K (which most top of the line turbos cost esp. custom) then I'll do it wrong lol. I like $1200 for a turbo... I'm not looking to join the underground street racing league so it'll do, thanks for your input though.

Ok since you want to take the cheap way out. Pay 1200 for that turbo. Then pay 1000 to have your internals beefed up. Then pay another grand to have it installed and tuned. Then since you wanted to take the cheap way out go ahead and tack on some money for how many times you'll be replacing that chinese knock-off turbo.

See what I'm getting at? Do yourself a favor and build a NA motor and you'll be happier and wealthier in the long run.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Archived