Is it possible to turbocharge an 05 Camry? lol I've just been wondering and might be crazy enough to try it, if it's even possible. I have the 2.5L 4-cyl motor and a huge amount of space under the hood. Just a thought...

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

Is it possible to turbocharge an 05 Camry? lol I've just been wondering and might be crazy enough to try it, if it's even possible. I have the 2.5L 4-cyl motor and a huge amount of space under the hood. Just a thought...

Anything is possible if you want it to be just might take some work. Look around on the internet most turbo companies have universal kits and if you dont see what you want then call em up and see if they have any ideas or see what they can do to work with you

wasnt this question just asked recently?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

If it has an exhaust you can turbocharge it... just depends how deep your pockets are.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

• 4 weeks later...

If I can turbo my Kia then I'm sure a Camry can be done lol, not that I have one but there are kits

lol yea I found all the parts needed to turbocharge my Camry for a little less than $2K so I think that'll have to wait lol

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

thats what i thought it comes with everything you need for the setup. just need to install it prolly with a few simple modifications and get a tuned and you should be able to run 8-10 psi on stock block with good tune and have no issues. but dont just goto any shop for a tune make sure they do good work cuz when ur motor goes bye bye then your screwed and nutin can go back on the tuner

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived