Sonic Electronix

1 batt per amp, at least 1 300A alt, if not a pair of 200+'s.

working more onthe numbers from last night im thinking about (2) 300 amp alternators and about six bats (xs 3100) in the back and one up front for a total of seven hows that sound everybody? Dont forget beside the sum amps i will most likely have two more for the midbass and then mids/highs.

working more onthe numbers from last night im thinking about (2) 300 amp alternators and about six bats (xs 3100) in the back and one up front for a total of seven hows that sound everybody? Dont forget beside the sum amps i will most likely have two more for the midbass and then mids/highs.

Good luck with getting dual alts. I tried to get a dual alt setup a couple months ago, and nobody would do it. But if you do the get duals somehow, let me know. Just go for one alt, highest output you can get.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Good luck with getting dual alts. I tried to get a dual alt setup a couple months ago, and nobody would do it. But if you do the get duals somehow, let me know. Just go for one alt, highest output you can get.

yeah thanks on that one i know it will be a challenge but if i have to i will make my own brackets and relocate a few things if i can and if i do get it done i will for sure let you know and help you out