How many fuses do I need?

I'm working on getting parts together for my friend's build and I'm trying to figure out how many fuses I need. Doing the Big 3 in 1/0 and having 4g power/ground wire to the amp (AP 1500D). How many fuses would I need? I know I need 1 for the Big 3 and another 2 for the run to the amp, but do I need any more?

The run to the amp will look like this:

BATTERY-----FUSE----------------------------------FUSE-----AMP

Not sure if there are any other fuses I need to worry about. I plan on buying 4 fuse holders and some extra fuses, but I dunno if I need more than that.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Also, sorry for the double post, but if someone could point me in the direction of some cheap but solid batter terminals, that would be great. Ideally ones with 1/0 and 4 gauge inputs. I'm having a hard time finding any for less than $25 each, but I know they're out there somewhere.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

i have 2 of these ill sell you for $22 shipped. or new they are under that $25 limit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have 2 of these ill sell you for $22 shipped. or new they are under that $25 limit.

Oh damn, I didn't even see that Knu made battery terminals. I'll text him and see what he thinks. Would that be $22 for the pair?

EDIT: Also, what is the difference between the negative terminal and the positive terminal? They look the same to me. Am I missing something?

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You guys are good. Awesome find! Any idea how many I'll need? Is 4 enough?

Also, how many ring terminals do I need? I think 4 for the 1/0 is enough. It's 3 wires and 2 of them will end at the battery, so I figured 4 would be needed for the other ends of the wires.

LOL sorry I have so many questions. I wanna do this right once it starts (less than a month).

wtf is lolcats?

i am the wrong person to ask. I over order everything lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i am the wrong person to ask. I over order everything lol.

Oh lol! I'd get 10 if it were my money, but he's on a super strict budget, so we're looking to only buy what he needs. I'm trying to get him cheap stuff but quality stuff at the same time. I don't want it falling to pieces on him a few months from now.

wtf is lolcats?

Oh damn, I didn't even see that Knu made battery terminals. I'll text him and see what he thinks. Would that be $22 for the pair?

EDIT: Also, what is the difference between the negative terminal and the positive terminal? They look the same to me. Am I missing something?

yep, 22 for the pair. the negative one just has a - symbol and the positive has the + symbol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

other than the positive having a + on it and the negative having a -. the positive terminal is slightly bigger than the negative terminal. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module