Sonic Electronix

how is that eq working for u ..u like it ?

oh yeah i do like it. brings my speakers alive.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

bump

where is the best place to wire it up... the battery or amp?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Imo there is no universal best place for the meter. Just hook it to whatever you wanna monitor. Whether it be the amp, front batt, head unit, etc... Make sure you set the meter with a dmm to get accurate reading.

can you please explain how to set it with a dmm?

do i use that dmm meter on the battery and whatever the reading is i adjust it to the stinger meter?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

can you please explain how to set it with a dmm?

do i use that dmm meter on the battery and whatever the reading is i adjust it to the stinger meter?

Connect the DMM to the same power source the Stinger is wired to. There's a knob inside of the meter (cover pops off) and adjust thta to match the DMM.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

If you are connecting it to your front battery, take the DMM and see what the front battery reads, take the cover off and twist the knob till it matches what the DMM reads out. Do the same if you are hooking it up the amplifier, or whatever you are hooking it up to.

Since you got the blue one, I am going to warn you right now, it is VERY bright at night. It may not bother you in the beginning but it will over time. I didn't mind it at first, but after a while it started getting on my nerves, so I ended up putting 2 layers of 5% tint on it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you are connecting it to your front battery, take the DMM and see what the front battery reads, take the cover off and twist the knob till it matches what the DMM reads out. Do the same if you are hooking it up the amplifier, or whatever you are hooking it up to.

Since you got the blue one, I am going to warn you right now, it is VERY bright at night. It may not bother you in the beginning but it will over time. I didn't mind it at first, but after a while it started getting on my nerves, so I ended up putting 2 layers of 5% tint on it.

should it with the car off or on? or doesnt matter?

i kinda like it bright, looks cool. but i do got some extra 5% tint just in case. thanks the input.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

should it with the car off or on? or doesnt matter?

i kinda like it bright, looks cool. but i do got some extra 5% tint just in case. thanks the input.

I just did mine with car on. Set everything up at idle, then I went and played Bitch by lil jon for a non stop beat at full tilt and double checked to make sure the DMM and volt gauge were reading the same thing.

And yeah, I liked the bright look in the beginning too, then idk what happened in my mind but I started hating it haha.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I just did mine with car on. Set everything up at idle, then I went and played Bitch by lil jon for a non stop beat at full tilt and double checked to make sure the DMM and volt gauge were reading the same thing.

And yeah, I liked the bright look in the beginning too, then idk what happened in my mind but I started hating it haha.

how much do those DMM's go for on average?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical