Sonic Electronix

so my buddy told me he wanted 2 12s and an amp for only around 350... ive been looking but i have no idea what to tell him lol... you guys know anything worth gettin at that price? I told him it would be kinda hard

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

woofersetc.com, sonicelectronix, onlinecarstereo

i would reccomend pioneer championships (lol)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

no just subs and amp. and ive been looking through sites i just dont know what to tell him.. we will build a box once we know the equipment.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

If wiring is included in that then you're gonna be hard pressed to stay under that budget. My friend was going for $500 for his system and with wiring, fuse holders, battery terminals, and all the other miscellaneous parts and pieces he's up around $550, not including the box (I'm designing/making it for him). All the little parts alone added up to almost $150 shipped. It's do-able, but your real budget for subs, box, and amp will probably be closer to $200-$250.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i was thinking about the crunch amp but wasnt sure what to go with sub wise.