3 18's Ported Box In A 1995 Deville...

i got 3 18's in a ported box tuned to about 38hz.. goin in this weekend into my 1995 deville...

ive never heard 18's before.. if some has heard this kicker comp18vr's before let me know if they hit ?? ok thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The old system...for 12's they hit kinda hard for 12's but i thinkim steppin it up with the new system..lol

Posted Image

my baby lac...

Posted Image

I never seen cvr's in 18" before. O.o

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Lookin good. I would actually build a box for 2, and sell the third. something like 5-6cuf tuned to 30hz. They should get really low. I had some next gen up cvr12's amd they fucking pounded. What kinda power you working with?

Nice car too BTW

i was thinkin that but.. i really want all 3..

cuz no1 around here got 3 18's..

and for power imma run one of these to one sub http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%...duct+%23=HK1998

and one of these to the other 2 http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=16370

it should hit pretty hard

they used to sell them a few years back around here. the audio shops charged $299 a sub but then discontinued them

Thats why I wanna know...I'm sure two 15" L7s would get alot louder...if his goal is to be loud I would have gone with the L7s

Archived