3 18's Ported Box In A 1995 Deville...

Man I'll tell you what, when I saw this thread I was super skeptical. I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off. But it looks like youre doing it, so mad props...Are you porting it through the rear deck?

yeah i was too...

but it worked out welll....

yeah i got 5 3 inch diamter ports...3 on top of the box and to on the side...i removed my 6x9s to anothin location so now my ports shoot into the read deck in the cad of the car..im hopin for some hair tricks like steve.lol but idk...

I was trying to figure this out, 4.3cf per sub, but single cavity, so that is about 12 after sub disp, and ports, but useing 5- 3" ports, I dont think that is adequate enuf port area, maybe 3- 6" x ** ports, or 2 slot/square ports fireing thru rear deck... nice build BTW, I was a skeptic to, but I have seen 4 15s in that trunk before too, so I was hopeing you would pull it off--- One thing SMD lacks is really good trunk builds, like massive huge air pushing, window flexing builds

Nice so far man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived