Sonic Electronix

cleanest 94 corolla in the tri-city area AFAIK

dc level 3 (installed like an hour ago) on a hifonics bx1605d

umm...you aint in the tri cities, thats st charles, geneva and batavia. The heights is definately not far, but not one of the tri cities. Unless theres another tri cities right here.

As for me, 2010 Lancer. Probably the dirtiest 2010 on the roads of IL. Im not a neat freak like some people, and i spend a few hours in that car every day. Eat breakfast and lunch, sometimes dinner too in it. Smoke about a pack a day in it. So ya, its dirty, i practically live in it, but its mine and when it bothers me, i clean it out. It was bothering me today so i removed the center console, the trim on the drivers side, the rear seat, and the lower drivers side dash. Tomorrow i finish gutting it and start running wires.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

05 Camry LOL love it to death tho

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

My grand ma's old 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS.. once my ant stops being a bitch and hands the keys over..I mean wtf its burried in her garage with no motor and its been sitting there for well over 15 years :angry:

thats fucked up she wont give the keys up. let it get put to good use ya know. restore that baby and let her ROAR!

im workin with my 92 cadillac seville sts :) just lost my license so until next march I've got a nice little project to be working with.

as well as my little bro's mazda 626 that he's selling to a friend of mine, either way im workin on that one too haha.

last but not least, soon to be my 62 VW Bug. Gonna throw my old 10W7 in her

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

thats fucked up she wont give the keys up. let it get put to good use ya know. restore that baby and let her ROAR!

im workin with my 92 cadillac seville sts :) just lost my license so until next march I've got a nice little project to be working with.

as well as my little bro's mazda 626 that he's selling to a friend of mine, either way im workin on that one too haha.

last but not least, soon to be my 62 VW Bug. Gonna throw my old 10W7 in her

Right one night im slap a trailer on my truck and and go steal the car back. lol my grand ma and grand pa said go for it :yahoo:

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived