Sonic Electronix

Does anybody know what the difference is between the XS Power D5100 and D5100R?

I know that one is standard polarity and the other is reversed polarity, but I'm not sure which one to get. The D5100 or D5100R is the only XS Power battery that will fit under my hood.

I have a 2004 Honda Accord and when I bought my Yellow Top, the recommended type was the D51R, so I'm assuming that I need the one (XS Power battery) with reverse polarity.

Could someone please help me with this!?

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Does anybody know what the difference is between the XS Power D5100 and D5100R?

I know that one is standard polarity and the other is reversed polarity, but I'm not sure which one to get. The D5100 or D5100R is the only XS Power battery that will fit under my hood.

I have a 2004 Honda Accord and when I bought my Yellow Top, the recommended type was the D51R, so I'm assuming that I need the one (XS Power battery) with reverse polarity.

Could someone please help me with this!?

off the top of my head irrc, R meaning the terminal are reversed or on the other side, a quick look at the site should clear things up. Its just for people who need the terminals in dif arrangments to make the bat easier to fit.

Im pretty sure thats what it means.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

yea thats it. just look at the pic, the neg n pos terminals are just switched around like i said to make it easier to fit. just compare your stock battery connection/ terminal layout and buy the bat that matches.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived