Lownoma,Full Fiberglass dash Build

i think for this thing to really turn some heads and maybe catch some ink, the consol and doors need some custom glassing to...after the doors, dash, and consol are custom, all it needs is some nice interior and i think it would be perfect...but it looks sick as always!!

so mr. darin..if ur reading this...shell out the cash or exchange more services, and get the doors and dash done while ur at it...after that, it will be golden!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

i think for this thing to really turn some heads and maybe catch some ink, the consol and doors need some custom glassing to...after the doors, dash, and consol are custom, all it needs is some nice interior and i think it would be perfect...but it looks sick as always!!

so mr. darin..if ur reading this...shell out the cash or exchange more services, and get the doors and dash done while ur at it...after that, it will be golden!!!

It will get done but I have to suicide the doors first. Cuz im not planing on runing the stock door handles

It will get done but I have to suicide the doors first. Cuz im not planing on runing the stock door handles

awesome! man once that is done i really think this thing could catch some serious ink!! u gotta sick truck!! oh, and welcome to the forum!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived