Lownoma,Full Fiberglass dash Build

GP, THAT IS THE SICKEST DASH BUILD EVER.

i just sat here and read every comment and inspected every pic.

and i must say you have some mad scientist glass skillz bro :D

Someday, ill be doing that stuff hopefully.

As for now i stick to the welding and what not.

thanks...........

I can lay down a decent bead as well....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• 3 months later...

Like DWeezy3one3 just stated, I spent the last 3 hours reading every post and looking at every pictures. Great stuff. Hell, I got a hard-on a few times just from looking at those speaker rings!

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Like DWeezy3one3 just stated, I spent the last 3 hours reading every post and looking at every pictures. Great stuff. Hell, I got a hard-on a few times just from looking at those speaker rings!

lol...thanks man...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

all i can say is:

because theres no words to describe what you just accomplished. simply stunning. you raised the bar for the door panels and center console lol! POOR DARREN =D

both of you deserve mad trophies for your skills and engineering designs. you could easily make more money in one dash than i could in an entire year of part time labor at work.

thats alot of lunch breaks LOL

simply awsome. was worth every bit of the 2 hours it took to this. only now i doubt i can remember all the tricks, theres just so many :good:

you simply are the best at glassin. definately. nice job. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

all i can say is:

because theres no words to describe what you just accomplished. simply stunning. you raised the bar for the door panels and center console lol! POOR DARREN =D

both of you deserve mad trophies for your skills and engineering designs. you could easily make more money in one dash than i could in an entire year of part time labor at work.

thats alot of lunch breaks LOL

simply awsome. was worth every bit of the 2 hours it took to this. only now i doubt i can remember all the tricks, theres just so many :good:

you simply are the best at glassin. definately. nice job. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

thanks alot man..............when we finally do the doors,console and enclosure.... :aggressive::spiteful: we will do it big.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

damnnnnnnnnnnnn i was jumping threw this thread and you got fuckin talent!!! the truck is fuckin sexy!!! lol

dont know how i missed your post....but thank you

• 2 weeks later...

maybe someday i can do somethign as sick as this you are a god to us "wanna be mini truckers" its insane the work you do im only 16 but i sure as hell plan on leaning all this and alppying it to my blazer soo look out in about 2 years for my post

well thanks man......and get glassin my friend....and bring on the pics

Archived