kirker or eastwood candy paint??

look like i wil be painting my car next month and who has a better candy paint product?? just need the paint to hold up for about 2-3 years then ill repaint it with ppg or hok

im looking at the atomic orange over silver metallic

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

look like i wil be painting my car next month and who has a better candy paint product?? just need the paint to hold up for about 2-3 years then ill repaint it with ppg or hok

im looking at the atomic orange over silver metallic

http://www.kustomrides.com/kustom/candy-concentrates/

ive been using this companies products for 3 years now and i am VERY pleased with the product and price.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

http://www.kustomrides.com/kustom/candy-concentrates/

ive been using this companies products for 3 years now and i am VERY pleased with the product and price.

seems like a good deal if you know how to paint

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

seems like a good deal if you know how to paint

VERY true. but thats true in a lot of different circumstances. so many things could be cheaper/easier if you knew how to do it yourself. depends on what i want to do, but i use either PPG or this stuff. a good way to make decent profit also. when i dont have any good custom/candy paint jobs come in i make sure to paint at least 2 cars a week to make sure i have enough money to play with

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

VERY true. but thats true in a lot of different circumstances. so many things could be cheaper/easier if you knew how to do it yourself. depends on what i want to do, but i use either PPG or this stuff. a good way to make decent profit also. when i dont have any good custom/candy paint jobs come in i make sure to paint at least 2 cars a week to make sure i have enough money to play with

I think you took my statement wrong. I wasn't talking about you specifically...I meant THIS SEEMS LIKE IT'S A GREAT DEAL, as long as the person painting it, knows how to paint

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I think you took my statement wrong. I wasn't talking about you specifically...I meant THIS SEEMS LIKE IT'S A GREAT DEAL, as long as the person painting it, knows how to paint

I will take Alsa over Kirker or Eastwood any day.

The auto body supply store my dad works for has candy samples from various comapanys

and HOK and Alsa are my Favorite....

Archived