J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

I'm not trying to step on your toes dude, i just seriously doubt you like all that rattle. Most of the time all it takes is a pair of ears, eyes and glue to settle rattles.

Sound deadener isn't really designed to reduce rattle. Its to lower the resonant frequency of whatever it is applied to.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

you are very correct, and i understand what you mean. My windshield seal is blown, so my window glass slaps against the frame. It is annoying, but thats why i dont typically play "higher" frequencies.

I have no problem with ya Chris, i'll take it as constructive criticism. :werd_msword:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Stripper poleeeeee :D

people always wanna see that damn pole! haha. IT works great to stop roof flex, but the pressure will just move to the next weak spot: the windshield.

Eh, i dont like replacing windshields. too much work to do alone, and i hate paying for BS like that haha

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

you are very correct, and i understand what you mean. My windshield seal is blown, so my window glass slaps against the frame. It is annoying, but thats why i dont typically play "higher" frequencies.

I have no problem with ya Chris, i'll take it as constructive criticism. :werd_msword:

Thats what i meant it as man. Sorry to come off like a dick. I do that a lot. It's hard not to come off like that for me sometimes =P

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived