J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

i got the same car how hard was that 2nd alt. to throw in there? once i get the 3 18s in my truck my civic is next might as well take some notes and start planning the civic now.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

i got the same car how hard was that 2nd alt. to throw in there? once i get the 3 18s in my truck my civic is next might as well take some notes and start planning the civic now.

i played around enough that it was easy to do. My second alternator is off of a 99 Ford Taurus SE, and you can see it was an easy fit (and an easy way to gain 100 extra amps) The wiring harness for the alt only requires a constant 12v and a switched 12v for it to run :good:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

sounds good. ill have a spare engine here soon for my civic from a buddy of mine. so i may have to play around and do this. ima only be running a sundown 1500 but better safe then sorry. thanks

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

sorry if i missed it, but whats the amperage on your alts? and your voltage drop? i planned on doing the exact same stup, but tuning lower.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Nice man, seems like its getting louder and louder :)

Cant wait to see what destruction you can do with 2 3500s :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

sorry if i missed it, but whats the amperage on your alts? and your voltage drop? i planned on doing the exact same stup, but tuning lower.

irragi 170amp and a ford taurus 130amp.

With 3 kinetik 1400s, i drop from 14.8 to 13ish full tilt.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Nice man, seems like its getting louder and louder :)

Cant wait to see what destruction you can do with 2 3500s :)

thanks man!

Im not sure what will happen with my amp situation. 2 3500s would be fun to do, but i think 2 dc 2000s would be more fun daily.

time will tell :D

you already have 1 3500, unless its borrowed :P

but either way, 2 2000s or 2 3500s would be sick.. :)

I would vote 2 3500s just because its more power and would make those XLs come alive :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived