J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

im leaning towards 2 AQs, but i'll play them at 2ohm each. 2600 per sub is plenty of juice to play daily lol.

and i dont want to hear any BS about how XLS can take 11,000 watts each, daily. save it for somebody else.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I wasnt going to go that far, I just thought 2 3500s would leave you room to do burps and run it at 2 ohms each like you said :)

daily at 2 ohms each, burps .5 :)

would be sick

you would prob get 55s out of it I would hope, you would have more power than me :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I wasnt going to go that far, I just thought 2 3500s would leave you room to do burps and run it at 2 ohms each like you said :)

daily at 2 ohms each, burps .5 :)

would be sick

you would prob get 55s out of it I would hope, you would have more power than me :P

HAHA, my bad man. I wasnt directing that last part at you.

Im getting comments on Youtube daily saying it, so i needed to set it straight on here.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

LOL im glad, even I understand that the XLs have their limits, but I would love to see each AQ at 2 ohms daily.. and I would LOVE to see a hairtrick when they would be wired to .5 for burps :P bet it would be vicious :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the AQs will probably never get wired down to .5 because this system needs to be reliable for me.

8k+ would be cool, but i think 5k will be plenty for them :)

Not sure if you said it, but whats the volume of your box before displacement? Gonna try to fit 4 15s in a backseat wall in my 98 sedan. =P

Very nice build, now add moar powa!

its around 14 cubes before dispacements. More power coming soon! :pardon:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived