J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

i watched them all.. post more

haha. theres only a couple more that i have and none are of my wall. check out my channel if you want to see more of my lvl 4 12s or see Kyle Mick (heyitsmekyle15) give some demos, do hairtricks, and burp a 157 @38 hz....

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

were your level 4 12s xl or just level 4s, what zip is prime minister and put on in?

99 Toyota tacoma

- Alpine CDA 9887 head unit

- Rockford Mids & Highs

- Soundstreme TRX Mids & High amp

- Hifonics 2010D amp

- 15 Kicker L7

- 4 cube fiberglass box at 33 Hz

- optima yellow top

- big 3

- Knu wiring

- future vision 8K hids

- 36 square Ft damp pro with tweaker kit

soon to come

-1 more optima yellow top

were your level 4 12s xl or just level 4s, what zip is prime minister and put on in?

they were just level 4s, and i cant honestly remember what zip they were. probably in zip 4 or 5 or so...

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Good stuff man. Makes me wanna wall off my impala extremely bad lol. Looks realllly loud bro!

its doing the trick for now.

i have plans on switching to XLs and adding another dat 2500...

we'll see if i make enough cash to atleast seal it off and switch to xls this summer :yahoo:

Nice. I like :good:

thanks

Sell the DAT and buy the Inferno :)

But nice set up, paint/wrap that wall and try and clean up the trunk a bit and you will have one dope install.

i could, but 8k is hard to back (electrical wise) and much more power than i need to run a pair of XLs to their potential.

once i seal it off, im planning on either painting the box and expanding foam black or leaving it as is and trying to make it look decent (maybe a 1/4" sheet of birch to cover the whole face and the surrounding areas)

• 2 weeks later...

Damn man lookin good. Seems like everyone is wallin their shit these days :popcorn:

Might have to follow suit 8)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived