(New Videos 12/21/10) 3 15" Alpine Type ARRRRRRGHs in single CRX box tuned to 30Hz, in my Swagger Wagon

Few things I need input on for my van.  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What name shoudl I pick???

• Swagger Wagon
    • Party Van
    • Pimp Mobile
    • Decimator
    • Shaggin Wagon
  2. 2. What type of amps should I look at for my next build???

• Stetsom 7kd
    • 3 RF T1500-1bd
    • 3 RF T2500-1bd
    • Some amp that can do 7k+ RMS @ 1ohm (name amp)
  3. 3. Which subs for the build mentioned above???

• 3 15" DC lvl 4 XLs
    • 3 15" DC lvl 5
    • 3 15" Fi BL
    • 3 15" Fi BTL
    • 3 subs that are dual 2ohms adn capable of around 2k RMs each

WTF? this looks really good imo WHERE IS THE VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trouble shooting my van the last couple days day, that is one reason why I did the amp wall and in the process of cleaning up the wires. I believe my head unit is bad, and what may have caused it to go bad is my 4 channel amp. But at the same time, my RCA's are weird too. My amp on one of the channels when no input is given to it and just the speakers and power wires are hooked up, when it is on I get a negative 21mV out of one of the channels, while the others rest between 2-5mV. I have no idea and the one shop i thought might know had no clue. So now I am gonna buy new RCA's, try to get a new amp and a new head unit. But I am still trying to trouble shoot what could be wrong.

:angry: :angry: :angry: Could a speaker terminal be grounded to the chassis and be causing all this problems????? :angry: :angry: :angry:

So when I get this fixed I am sure to have the vids up, but I have to do more independent testing and fix the problem. But I will see if i can get my subs moving and showing some flex, only problem is there will be no mids/highs

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

i wont lie. this looks a hell of alot better than i thought it would turn out lol :good:

just think that before it's all said and done I get to do a shit ton of fiberglassing

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

hey once u get a new amp and 4ch ill take your old ones off ya and show u that there totaly fucking fine!!!!! im getting pissed at telling u a fuck ton of time to refucking wire behind your headunit, bring the fucking thing over after i get out of work for 20 mins and ill fucking re wire it and it will work fucking fine. i know its that cuz its the same fucking thing my truck did a few days ago ok...

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

hey once u get a new amp and 4ch ill take your old ones off ya and show u that there totaly fucking fine!!!!! im getting pissed at telling u a fuck ton of time to refucking wire behind your headunit, bring the fucking thing over after i get out of work for 20 mins and ill fucking re wire it and it will work fucking fine. i know its that cuz its the same fucking thing my truck did a few days ago ok...

OK, I will come out tonight, and you can prove me wrong, if it works then it works, but either way I got my new Head Unit, and the cord that you need to make the iPhone to the CD player work. What time where you thinking.

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

So I went and bought my head unit today, cause I got sick of sitting around with nothing to do. here it is.

100_1442.jpg

100_1443.jpg

100_1444.jpg

100_1445.jpg

Sorry for the glare, but you can see it

100_1446.jpg

So i talked to the guy long enough and told him I will buy this if and only if it will work with my iPod, my Zune, ands my iPhone, he said I need a extra cord for the iPhone to work, so he threw it in for free.

Also after thinking that it was my head unit, I think i narrowed down my problem to my amp, and it not liking high voltage pre-outs now. So i think somehow i fried some resistors in the amp inputs. So i need a good 4 channel for cheap

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Damn Fuck was used 7 times in that reply.

steven.jpg

Nice I'm just hooking up my new player now. Hope to have a vid of it working tonight

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

well guys guess waht!!! the amp and rcas are fine like i told him. and i wire up his new kenwood and its great other then i was having a hell of a time setting the dam thing

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived