Pulse car audio's first MECA show

ziggetyzag26

Im just showing up, doing what im told to do and hoping for the best. Gotta bust my MECA cherry sometime I guess. I should do OK with out reving to 2000 with my setup. Soon I wont have to worry at all. Having no external player is my only problem now and I have no time to figure it out.

Should still be a good time. Im coming early to get me a good spot out front. Do we get to keep that spot all day?

i guess u can try to keep ur spot if u have a tent then nobody can steal it lol i cant wait to see the truck tho bling bling

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

i guess u can try to keep ur spot if u have a tent then nobody can steal it lol i cant wait to see the truck tho bling bling

I wanna hear your new subs too. The more I hear DD's the more I want a pair. Just wish they werent so pricey.

for you guys that don't know... the idea with MECA is this... you HAVE TO HAVE a fuse within 12" of the battery (the closer the better anyway) you want to run the smallest fuse you can and get as much as you can with a small fuse. they classify you based on the cone area you have and the fuse rating. the idea is you cannot draw but so much power through a fuse before it blows. that's the theory anyway. theory.

all metering is done with the mic at the headrest, you can open windows, doors, trunks. you can brace. you can play music (with no profanity) or freqs... your choice. Driveby is MUSIC ONLY metered 6ft. from your vehicle. windows down and let it rip.

you can get more info on rules by going to MECA

this is going to b so much fun

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

IM EXCITED!!! i cant wait!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thought Id be able to make it to this one. but my alt didnt fit well and the cars still on blocks. guess itll be the next one again. I wanna see pics of all the competitors! good luck you guys! :clapping:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

goin bed see yall thare

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

getting ready now!! then headin out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived