Freestylin's First Go At Building A Box *subs In The Car* Good To Go !

well is it possible to add more even though its already harden already harden would i just tilt the box and pour more over it ??

o okay i think its fine i'm leave it and see what happens and if it doesn't work out than i will sand it out and try again

does it matter what kind of liquid nail i get or i can use any type ???

and i also want to sand down the box do i get a specific type of sand paper ???

and also may want to paint this rather than carpeting?? whats the process ( I think its sand it prime it sand it prime it and than coat of what you want paint it with right ??) so let me know guys thanks in advance

would wood putty also work or should i just stick to liquid nail because i have the tub surrounds one i'm not sure that will work or just got with wood filler

personally I would have just used body filler on the corners to fill in the gaps etc, sanded down, and rounded off over any of the wood filler or liquid nails.... finish usually comes out alot nicer too, just in case if you wanted to paint it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived