And plus, unless they are competitors themselves, chances are they've never experienced a 150. Don't you remember the first system you heard? I think the first one I heard was three Alpine 12s on 1500W and it was CRAZY......eight years ago.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Thats the thing. I dont talk up my system. Its not like Im pulling a 150. Im doing 145 at best probably less than that. But compared to most of the other systems in my area it is pretty intense and a lot of my friends talk up my system.

Its not about him talking shit about my gear since no one Ive met locally knows wtf Sundown Audio is. Its just the disrespect I guess. Oh well.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

if your not making profit and you do it out of enjoyment only , why do you care what some guy who never met you or "isnt your competition" has to say about your work. Hell im critical as fuck....i been around shops, and EVERY customer has a buddy who installs for them and 90 percent of the time its a hack job.

So indeed fuck the pros...if in fact they are a pro

Another question at hand...if your buddy is happy with your work, whys he window shopping other places for advice? Something had to come up that brought up the friends current installer, Shops dont usually ask who installed somethign unless 1 of 2 reasons.

1 its a hack job

2. its a very clean install