So apparently the local shop owner thinks I talk out of my ass and that I dont know anything. He sells REAudio and some other off brand bullshit.

My friend needs a system put in his S10 and Ive been handling the build so far. All of his gear is in my room. He told this professional and the guy proceeded to trash me. Ive never met this guy and he's never seen my install. So I guess I have to go over and protect my reputation tomorrow or the day after. I dont so installs or audio for profit just for my benefit and enjoyment. Its not like Im stealing his damn business.

It just pisses me off that people who wants respect as professionals go around talking shit about people they dont know. Its stupid and childish. Its not like I cocky either.

/rant

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

ask him to come outside and see if theres anything wrong with your buddys setup, let him hear it before you let him "mess" with his settings. dont let him mess with them of course and just give him a SCARE demo. that usually fixes shit

because if you don't do it their way, you are a worthless human being. I got fucked over by a shop by me a lot when I didn't know shit. If you don't have a tattoo of a JL Audio logo inside of a heart on your body, they won't treat you good.

because if you don't do it their way, you are a worthless human being. I got fucked over by a shop by me a lot when I didn't know shit. If you don't have a tattoo of a JL Audio logo inside of a heart on your body, they won't treat you good.

lolled a bit.

But yeah, I had an experience like that with a shop. They always catch you when you're either partially into an install, or are talking to the wrong person.

In my experience there is no middle ground with local shops, there are either really friendly and great shops or assholish and terrible shops.

They'll even try to tell an electrical engineer they don't know how to wire

right :angry:

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

i know, dudes at best buy or ultimate electronics will adjust your gain to 100% and put your subsonic to off with a ported box and lsf to over 100.

theres alot more things that have happened then just that when i got my settings "fixed" with "professionals"

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

shops will always talk down on other installers which is very sad i think and there are shops out here doing half-ass work that we all kno can be done better and cleaner.

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

ask him to come outside and see if theres anything wrong with your buddys setup, let him hear it before you let him "mess" with his settings. dont let him mess with them of course and just give him a SCARE demo. that usually fixes shit

I was thinking about using one of those Decaf songs where the beginning is bass is quiet and all the sudden hits to set him straight.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

A local RF/Kicker/Memphis shop said Fi was junk and DD wasn't much better....lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

A local RF/Kicker/Memphis shop said Fi was junk and DD wasn't much better....lol

Jacks? LOL

Them dudes up there are funny!! when it comes to underground audio, or pretty much anything they don't sell.

@OP Ugh i hate them 'pros', when they just keep talkin like they know what there talkin about, i just say...Yeah umm ok sure...kool, LOL

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

I was thinking about using one of those Decaf songs where the beginning is bass is quiet and all the sudden hits to set him straight.

dont do that cause he'll say that there is something done wrong cause it didn't bump from the start. choose one that rips his head off from the first second and doesn't stop shitting down his throat.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!