B) Ford F150 Build Up ***pics***

Thanks guys, the swelling FINALLY started going down yesterday, and they took out the stitches today. I had a pretty serious tear in my meniscus, and they had to go in (arthroscopic) and shave off the torn part so it wouldnt keep tearing.

I put some glass on the passenger side and fiberglassed the joints between MDF and glass on the drivers side. I'll be finishing this tomorrow, hopefully with pics.

ssss dude that sounds painful <_< nice to see you're coming around though.

Gah damn. I finished the box today, and I have pics don't worry. It's very rough, thank god I'm carpeting it.

Actually, I won't be carpeting it. That's what I'm pissed about. I don't work at the audio shop anymore, so I have no access to their weldwood or spray gun...And with these compound curves, the 3M shit didn't work at all!!! Plus, :blush: this is a little beyond my carpeting skill...I can build whatever, but covering it's not as easy for me. So I'm going to do something I hate...take the box into a shop to have it carpeted. I gave it a shot, wasted a yard of carpet and a can of glue, and couldn't get it to work for me.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Yea but i dunno if i want to use it in my nice clean paint gun...ive only used it once after i had my brother backed into my truck and i had to do some bodywork...

I might though...the plans i have for my system I'll need to use a lot of vinyl, so I'll need some. Although I can go into the shop and use their shit if i really need to I guess.

I got this all hooked up and installed...It sounds amazing on rock/metal which is what he mostly listens to. For rap or anything low it doesnt sound that good at all because the subs have so little airspace.

Subwoofer Wall

Thanks guys, the swelling FINALLY started going down yesterday, and they took out the stitches today. I had a pretty serious tear in my meniscus, and they had to go in (arthroscopic) and shave off the torn part so it wouldnt keep tearing.

I put some glass on the passenger side and fiberglassed the joints between MDF and glass on the drivers side. I'll be finishing this tomorrow, hopefully with pics.

been there bro....i was with Burrito hitting doubles on my bike a few years ago when i tore my ACL, LCL, and Miniscus on a hard crash. Its a very painful injury and the surgery isnt much better.....the pills help though :D

Build looks awesome bro...great got-damn job so far!! :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thanks a lot steve. I may may may have to rebuild this to go over the whole backseat to gain more airspace, because the subs are distorting pretty bad on low bass. But the setup looks real clean anyway.

Subwoofer Wall

Yea sorry haha. I don't have finished pics because by the time I got it set up and tuned, the kid was here to pick it up. But i have up till precarpet pics. Theyre uploading now, along with 35 other pics of the work I've done today.

Subwoofer Wall

no i have them on here...its just that i never got to take finished pics, so it seems kinda lame to load em up. All it shows is the box precarpet. If you want I can put em on here tho

Subwoofer Wall

Archived