What are good cheap flip out dvd screen brands?

I'm not really sure but I don't think the Kenwoods have front, rear, and sub outputs.

The single din I use definitely has all 3 of those at 4 volts. It's not a flip out though.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

beleave it or not this is a decent flip out not the best but good for a cheap one. Jensen VM9313 just take a look at it, I've had mine for a year now with 0 problems

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

beleave it or not this is a decent flip out not the best but good for a cheap one. Jensen VM9313 just take a look at it, I've had mine for a year now with 0 problems. EDIT: Take a look at how many RCAs it has lol

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

beleave it or not this is a decent flip out not the best but good for a cheap one. Jensen VM9313 just take a look at it, I've had mine for a year now with 0 problems

link didnt work

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

I would choose this one, it is at the higher end of your price range, but has a large number of features, and is very high quality, I have owned a clarion Touchscreen for about 2 years know and it has never let me down. Only downside is 2Volt preouts, but thats what linedrivers/EQ's are for :)

Also has built in Bluetooth, and a huge amount of room to expand to connect other things.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23599_Clarion+VZ400.html

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would choose this one, it is at the higher end of your price range, but has a large number of features, and is very high quality, I have owned a clarion Touchscreen for about 2 years know and it has never let me down. Only downside is 2Volt preouts, but thats what linedrivers/EQ's are for :)

Also has built in Bluetooth, and a huge amount of room to expand to connect other things.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23599_Clarion+VZ400.html

damn you're good, I was just about to suggest that HU.

OP if you don't mind ordering off eBay then you can find it for like $320 or so. (didn't check the link so I don't know if the link is cheaper)

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived