6x9 questions

MACnonsence6

im planning to redo all the speakers in my car but unlike what most people i see do. i do not want to add an amp to power them i just wana run them off my head unit which i may upgrade as well currently it is an older jvc that says 22 rms per side id like to get a quality amp with higher wattage then that but i am having a hard time finding one that is now a flip out monitor. what im really looking for is something identical to the one i have becouse it has the ipod attachment in the back i like that becouse i think that any cords visible just looks bad. so if anyone knows of a good quality reciever with red display please post the name.

but back to the speakers im looking for sq but with some added umph for when i have my sub/amp off. here are some of the things ive seen that i like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DB-Drive-S7-90-6X9-COAXIAL-SPEAKER-75-250Watts-/180477095755?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item2a0545ef4b#ht_2390wt_940

i like this becouse of its simplicity and promised quality. another thing im looking for is maybe a duel coil 6x9 that way i can have a small amp and the sterio hooked up. i know that sounds kind of condesending to what i described above but o well

another set that i was looking at are these

http://cgi.ebay.com/SL-6X9-RAINBOW-NEW-2-WAY-6x9-COAXIAL-SPEAKERS-CLEAN-/130383840214?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item1e5b7b83d6#ht_5096wt_940

i like the look of both of those much better then any coaxial ive seen meaning the rather large ones. but these i like becouse of there simplicity and looks that and for the price they better sound rather well.

what are your thoughts and opinions for a great set of 6x9s for sq and for some more uphhh when the subs are off withing a budget of around 250-300 or if you have any suggestions for 6 1/2s components that would pair well with those please post them.

types of music i listen to are mild rap from time to time but mostly rock hard metal. if that is help full to the situation

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

IDK id jsut get some fosgate 6x9s and call it a day no use in spending that 200 bucks for the rainbows and not even get a amp for them.And i think you do need one anyways since it says its has to be crossed over at 4.5K hz

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

A set of T3 Audio 6x9 AND 6 1/2 would keep you under your budget, and look and sound good.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

where would i find those though ive searched on ebay before guess ill try google

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

where would i find those though ive searched on ebay before guess ill try google

T3audio.com

Or

Message HHR Ed on here and if you have a CACO account you can message MR. T3 on there.

MR. T3 is the owner

And HHR Ed helps with the sales

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived