dont get me wrong im a basshead and all but i dont think i could bring myself to do something this extreme in a brand new car especially w/ that new 5.0 in it, id spend that money on performance for that car

Well my friend, this one has the 4.6. I'm buying a 5.0 in the fall, ehich is when car companies usually have some good rebates. So i'll have 1 loud Mustang and one fast Mustang. :yahoo:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Looks like its gonna be a while before I get the subs. The IRS is saying my wife cheated somehow on her taxes, shes self-employed. I took the return back to the tax office and they verified everything is good. So now i've got to resend the taxes as an amendment and by mail. Its going to be a month or two and I need these monies for my subs. Anyway, i'm going to continue with the box build and everything else until I can get the subs.

Unless anyone wants to donate 3 15's.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The dude who was supposed to help me with my wall has turned out to be a douche, so i've decided to use my minimal resources and build it myself. Here's what I started today, testfit and hopefully finish everything but the baffle tomorrow.

Alot of MDF for a Mustang

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

The split in middle will be covered once the box is installed. Its there because of a factory brace on the car.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I give ya credit for sackin up and doin this to a new car :clapping: I know one thing, I hate people who act like a friend and turn out to be a fuckin douche. Do it yourself, you'll be happier.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Archived