Is that avitar box in your car, and if so were you at the Street Culture show last month in Furth. Looks familiar.

Yes it's my box in my room, I'm 16 but i make my driver license since 2 month :D

I was not on the show. Are you on the move to hessen sometime?

PS: Very nice build and sorry for my bad english.

Yes it's my box in my room, I'm 16 but i make my driver license since 2 month :D

I was not on the show. Are you on the move to hessen sometime?

PS: Very nice build and sorry for my bad english.

You're about 375 km from me, so probably not man. I swear someone at the show had those same speakers in a station wagon.

Anyway, just picked up 100' of 1/0, ring terminals, and a couple extra fuse holders from the post office. Soldering ring terminals and running cable over the next couple of days.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Props to you man for taking it upon yourself and doing it! Cant wait to see it done.

Thanks alot. I feel alot more accomplishment doing it myself. Just wish I had access to a table saw that can cut angles, could have been a better design. But this will do the trick for now. Already planning the rebuild, lol.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I am loving it, MOARRR!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived