point taken. but i do get pulled over a lot.l usually for my tint, supposedly NOT stopping at a stop sign, driving too close to another car, of course its all bullshit but im a citizen, no warrants and im pulled over for nothing. most of the time it results in nothing, the cops are just trying to run a check and make sure stuff isnt happening. it does suck, but i move on. and if this is a way to help cut down on illegals then so be it. the problem isnt going to fix itself and every american should do their part, even if that part is understanding what the law is trying to do

honestly i believe we should just make a wall, lol

You need to read it before you comment about it...

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/rsb/internet_uscon.pdf get to the fourth amendment

and wall? What will that do, do you have any idea how much shoreline there is down there?

Take away the reason they are here in the first place.

And undocumented people DO NOT get welfare or free healthcare.

Yeah but with taht law that has came it its just been thrown out the window now

so you meant 4th amendment, not 4th article...

and how is it thrown out the window? this is what im curious about when people actually believe this. you have a flickering taillight, you have no front license plate (a law in most places), or tailgating. all of these are REALLY stupid small rules that people break without even knowing or meaning to, which will allow cops to pull someone over, but these are still the rules. the stops are not just corrupt cops.

so please give me an example where the 4th amendment will be broken? you assume that because cops assume someone is illegal they will just pull them over but thats not how it will work. even if they did, all the citizen has to do is SHOW THEIR PROOF. so its like....boom, done. on with our lives. unless theyre illegal then im sure they have a bit more steps before moving on...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

and how is it thrown out the window? this is what im curious about when people actually believe this. you have a flickering taillight, you have no front license plate (a law in most places), or tailgating. all of these are REALLY stupid small rules that people break without even knowing or meaning to, which will allow cops to pull someone over, but these are still the rules. the stops are not just corrupt cops.

so please give me an example where the 4th amendment will be broken? you assume that because cops assume someone is illegal they will just pull them over but thats not how it will work. even if they did, all the citizen has to do is SHOW THEIR PROOF. so its like....boom, done. on with our lives. unless theyre illegal then im sure they have a bit more steps before moving on...lol

If I may ask how do you know this?

A southern state who's "main" problem is immigrant's won't take advantage of a law which allows them to "solve" their immigrant problem?

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

No way man, no way at all. You sound like you are either joking or just don't care about your rights.

You pull me over, get my License and ask for proof of citizenship I will tell you to get fucked.

You need to read it before you comment about it...

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/rsb/internet_uscon.pdf get to the fourth amendment

and wall? What will that do, do you have any idea how much shoreline there is down there?

Take away the reason they are here in the first place.

And undocumented people DO NOT get welfare or free healthcare.

sigh...maybe before you comment on it you should try understanding before jumping after reading. 4th amendment, illegal search and siezures...you still have yet to explain how this is an issue. because cops will pull someone over when they feel for it? you have to give me a break

No way man, no way at all. You sound like you are either joking or just don't care about your rights.

You pull me over, get my License and ask for proof of citizenship I will tell you to get fucked.

i dont care about my rights? ha ha ha ha ha, dude, you really need to maybe stop thinking so emotionally. if i dont come to a 100% complete stop at a stop sign, and get pulled over for it. of course thats bullshit, but it is the law. so how am i going to get mad for that?

and if a cop has a legitimate reason for pulling you over, i would LOVE to be an audience for your reply to a cop asking for your papers and license and registration

sigh...maybe before you comment on it you should try understanding before jumping after reading. 4th amendment, illegal search and siezures...you still have yet to explain how this is an issue. because cops will pull someone over when they feel for it? you have to give me a break

Your support for your argument is that cops won't pull anyone over because they feel like it.

First of all, being stopped is different from being pulled over. I may be stopped walking in the street asked for papers, let's say I was going out for a run. I tell him I left my ID at home, I'd go to prison and have to be cleared, most likely I'd end up paying a jailing fee fine, and a fine for not carrying my ID.

Note I'm not saying all cops will randomly stop those who are suspected of being immigrants, but their are those who will, and this law will only help increase the racial profiling.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

If I may ask how do you know this?

A southern state who's "main" problem is immigrant's won't take advantage of a law which allows them to "solve" their immigrant problem?

if i can ask how you know its not true? assumptions are just that assumptions...

and i am here in anchorage right now, born and raised, but my main residence is in tempe, arizona. so its not like im just some out of stater talking about somehting i dont know about. i really dont understand the issue. both of my parents are nationalized so i have dealt with the immigration system.

i just think the law doesnt pose that big of a deal as so many other people cry about it to be

Your support for your argument is that cops won't pull anyone over because they feel like it.

First of all, being stopped is different from being pulled over. I may be stopped walking in the street asked for papers, let's say I was going out for a run. I tell him I left my ID at home, I'd go to prison and have to be cleared, most likely I'd end up paying a jailing fee fine, and a fine for not carrying my ID.

Note I'm not saying all cops will randomly stop those who are suspected of being immigrants, but their are those who will, and this law will only help increase the racial profiling.

im actually sure it wont go that far. of course now were in the guessing game now, so its kind of hard to say what is going to happen. the law states the cop must have legitimate reasons to stop/pull someone over and then verify their citizen status. so how will you be stopped when youe jogging?

Archived