• 2 weeks later...

Fuck the illegals. Black, brown, European, oriental or whatever. If your here illegally GTFO. Sorry but the illegals out here cause too many fucking issues, and are a nuisance. The 'jobs' they work I know TONS of unemployed who would LOVE them.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I see no problem with it. it'd be the same as a routine traffic check. You're asked for your registration, you don't have it, Jail. No different from getting pulled over without license and registration. All the people that are offended by it, are all probably illegal.

1998 Chevy Tahoe

BUILD TBD.

in other countries you cross the border illegally you get hard time or killed. Here you get an education place to live and free healthcare. I'm all for it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

reminds me of Hitlers regime "show me your papers!" but as far as the illegals go i agree they need there asses deported. either come here legally abide by OUR rules learn OUR language or gtfo this is OUR country and we shouldn't have to conform to other nations so that we dont offend anyone fuck that bullshit! ok i got off topic but i think its good if used in a non abusive manor and bad if some redneck asshole just wants to flex his ego.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

If I'm caught breaking the law I go to jail, an illeagal should be treated the same as a citizen. They are breaking the law and a federal one at that.

I will say however that there is a double standard. The border I live on (Detroit River, Erie, St. Clair, etc) can be crossed without ever seeing an officer. Even if you cross legally, you only need to report in (cell or radio) that you are coming into Canada with no visual checks and it's rare that anyone bothers to do so. I find it funny how difficult it can be to sneak into Mexico (or from Mexico) while going to and from Canada is like crossing the street. Hell if a Canadian was living down the street illegally would anyone even care? I honestly doubt it (at least around here).

What some people don't know is that the bad guys trade guns over the border for drugs on a regular basis here yet that never hits the national news.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

• 2 weeks later...

this "law" violates the Constitution of the United States.

it gives the police the ability to pull you over if you look "illegal". How exactly do you determine a persons citizenship just by looking at them?

due process is thrown out the window because American Citizens WILL be pulled over and asked for proof of citizenship when the police have no other reason to stop and question them. You are protected by the Constitution from a search without probable cause. This law throws that protection out the window.

If you want to give Citizens the jobs Illegal Immigrants are doing, go after the employers. Go after people who pay $4.00 an hour.

We have a whole sector of our economy that relies on these slave wages. Americans WILL NOT work for those bullshit wages without paid leave, health, dental etc.

Go after the whole reason they come across without waiting 10 years for a green card.

Reform the process, I have seen former Iraqi Army officers get to the States without ANY paperwork and ask for asylum.

Mexico in in the middle of a war, the people running from there should be able to ask for and be granted asylum.

And if they are going to enforce this law, without being accused of profiling people based on the color of their skin they need to (it would be against every freedom we enjoy) stop everyone all the time. I know Canadians who are here illegally, Brits and Aussies who let their Visas go but no one cares because they speak English.

If your pulled over for doing something illegal. You get deported. Simple as that. And so what if they pull you over for suspision of being illegal. You can get pulled over for suspision of causing mischief. Same idea.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

this "law" violates the Constitution of the United States.

it gives the police the ability to pull you over if you look "illegal". How exactly do you determine a persons citizenship just by looking at them?

due process is thrown out the window because American Citizens WILL be pulled over and asked for proof of citizenship when the police have no other reason to stop and question them. You are protected by the Constitution from a search without probable cause. This law throws that protection out the window.

They shouldn't be protected! They're not citizens!

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Fuck the illegals. Black, brown, European, oriental or whatever. If your here illegally GTFO. Sorry but the illegals out here cause too many fucking issues, and are a nuisance. The 'jobs' they work I know TONS of unemployed who would LOVE them.

this

They shouldn't be protected! They're not citizens!

and this.

illegal is illegal. If you want to be a citizen go through the process.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived