Just wondering.. whats your team and how do you think there doing ??? Also comment on other teams and their decisions

I'm in for the Titans, I'm giving them a solid "B"

Rd 1, Pick 16 (16)Morgan, Derrick DE Rd 3, Pick 13 (77)Williams, Damian WR Rd 3, Pick 33 (97)Curran, Rennie LB Rd 4, Pick 6 (104)Verner, Alterraun CB Rd 5, Pick 17 (148)Johnson, Robert DB Rd 6, Pick 7 (176)Smith, Rusty QB

first 3 picks.. I LOVE !! and we need them... i'm not too familiar with alterraun verner, but i know we passed some better CB's... and on the 6th round pick.. i'm not sure why we pick a QB.. especially when there we better ones to be had

As a Raider fan, I don't even watch the draft anymore....I'm always afraid that Al Davis will trade a high pick for some magic beans. B)

Until he retires or dies I don't expect anything better than a 500 team, if that.

actually.. the raiders are doing awesome.. they picked up jason cambell "from redskins" and drafting the best player available for what they need... there defiantly doing good this year.. maybe 2nd best so far ??

The seahawks did work this year. They built a solid RB stable, along with solid defenders.

As usual the patriots drafted the unknown players that will make good team players.

But, I like what the browns did, they picked up McCoy late without having to sacrifice getting more top value on known solid defenders.

Oh and the problem with the raiders is they don't have a offensive system. They just draft track stars and expect them to play good......

Edited by AssKicker

Colts fan here i didnt watch the draft...anyone see how they did?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm a Raiders fan as well and yes, they actually had a good draft this year. I was reading an article on Yahoo and laughed when they asked who locked Al Davis in the closet during the draft. Campbell is way better quarterback than Russell obviously but it's still not enough. I predict a losing season this year but they definitely got better that's for sure.