Sonic Electronix

Which specific box is it thats in question, we can't answer such a general question like that.

If you know the dimensions of the box including the port dimensions its not too hard to find out.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I'm assuming all of their prefab stuff is tuned pretty close to the same and I can't find out the dimensions of the port due to it being mounted to the car from the inside of the box and the port is on the side with not enough room to access it with a tape measurer

Is it a single sub enclosure?, double sub enclosure? What is the size of the opening of the port? We can do a guesstimate.

sorry 2 12" enclosure and I believe the opening was 4" by 14". I just couldn't find out the length

38htz

i was looking at the pdf for my sub and the box it recomends is the same one it recomends for every sub they make so i think they use the same box for all there subs

its tuned to around 36-38htz, i built one of em and it sounds pritty good but i unno

same thing as there prefab boxs just purtyied up a lot, i dunno why they tune em that high, but most of the noobs like to clip the shit out of amilli so i think thats why its tuned so high

but from what i can tell its around 36-38htz

but the thing is, i duplicated the same exact box in the re box calc and it came to be about 28htz so i dunno, i kno for damn sure that the box i built played the hell out of some lows but not as good as higher notes around the 65+ range like in rock n what knot

hope this answeres your question

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yeah that helps alot actually. I didn't even think to check what they recommend for tuning. the majority of their 12's say between 35-38hz so I'm going to assume the box is somewhere around there. thanks alot

Archived