Loud As Hell Cd's

dBSteve

hasn't it also been banned for bass race.

Any CD that has a constant test tone in the back ground is illegal. To tell if it has a constant test tone you have to view the Termlab's Spectrum analyser(sp). If it doesn't move during the 30 seconds then it has a constant tone inbedded. If it does move then its legal.

In every vehicle that this cd has been used in that I have tested, the analyser has moved very frequently during the 30 second time frame.

So far this is perfectly legal and one of the coolest CD's I've ever heard!

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

wanna share :D ?

I'd say he's selling them lol. So I doubt he'll um.. "share" it with you

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

How do we go about getting one of these CD's?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

send me a Money Order for $25

you can PM me for address

Who does money orders anymore :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived