Jump to content

Loud As Hell Cd's


dBSteve

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey steve how much r these>>>>>

and also on kaos do i just run a song ovr 3 min long>?

thanks

$20 at the show

$25 shipped

You can use any "music" CD for Kaos. If you have to use repeat, you can.

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

Posted

Db steve, r u still sellin these bass cd`s?

who makes the song did u or does sombody sing it ?????????????? can u buy it at the store or what

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Posted

$20 at the show

$25 shipped

You can use any "music" CD for Kaos. If you have to use repeat, you can.

ok thanks man

ima try to buy one at the comp if i have money

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

Posted

who makes the song did u or does sombody sing it ?????????????? can u buy it at the store or what

They come out of Mexico

Not sold in stores

I had about 40 of these a year ago ... got like 6 or so left ... maybe more

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

I have kept this contraversy secret but here I go.

A few years back I made a Bass Race album called LOUD AS HELL.

It was a Bassotronics / Trucoman production although I made the tracks tottaly myself. Trucoman just gave me the ideas. He said he was gonna sell these albums on his (now R.I.P) website. He made me do the album almost in the last minute. I had to even abandon some of my chores to get the album done which took more than a month or so. I finnished the album and he proceded to Florida to try to use it as a Legal Bass Race album. But it was sanctioned by the judges due to it supposly having constant bass tones. So the album was a "suppose" failure. Trucoman should have gave me some money after I wasted my time and electricity making the album and I did not get even a penny. He sold my album behind my back to some people and I had no way of comunicating with him since we got into a verbal fight about the payment.

Now...Should I go more into the situation and sue for a hefty $250,000 to trucoman or "the guy here" a fine for piracy to the person who is selling my album without my consent? With all due respect..ANYBODY who is selling this album should stop immediatly because I am tracking down all people who are selling this album without my consent. If anybody wants this album feel free to write to [email protected]

Information is located at www.myspace.com/bassotronics

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Bassotronics.

www.soundclick.com/bassotronics

www.soundclick.com/bassdroid808

www.soundclick.com/bassfromhell

www.soundclick.com/enchantingbass

www.soundclick.com/radioactivebass

www.soundclick.com/freestyle3000

www.soundclick.com/atributetodxj

www.soundclick.com/funkotronics

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...