6 cops swarm me while doing triple hairtricks vid

:orly3: why you have to go and pee in my cheerios? wait..vids or it didnt happen! :pardon:

sorry Mr. Price :give_rose:

my buddy got it on his phone last time it happened since my camera died

when we go beatin down the block next time you come up you'll see, I'm sure they will like your tahoe better..

shhh don't tell him :ph34r:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Just watched the 2nd one and noticed every cop that came was black lmao :noracist:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I been waiting for that 2nd vid... dude.. that was funny as fuck. 6+ cops, a midget and 3 chicks, you had it goin on in that vid

:drink40::rofl:

JP.. that was an awesome Vid. I believe the first Police officer demo I have seen.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

May have said before from the video of you on the beach was way long, but this was worth it, hilarious vid! :clapping::good:

i know when i kept having to cut it down to just get it to the 10 minute limit i was like damnthats a long vid but so worth it lol

sorry Mr. Price :give_rose:

my buddy got it on his phone last time it happened since my camera died

when we go beatin down the block next time you come up you'll see, I'm sure they will like your tahoe better..

shhh don't tell him :ph34r:

yall negros aint ready lol..maybe i can just borrow steves hoe and we can go beat the block down lol did that video make it to youtube? if not it dont count lol

yall negros aint ready lol..maybe i can just borrow steves hoe and we can go beat the block down lol did that video make it to youtube? if not it dont count lol

and you thought it was weird everyone was callin you a nigga

now you callin us negros?

ah shiet!! :drinks:

gonna have to hit up lowes and show em how its done!!!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

and you thought it was weird everyone was callin you a nigga

now you callin us negros?

ah shiet!! :drinks:

gonna have to hit up lowes and show em how its done!!!

lol it makes me laugh like hell when all those black guys keep/kept calling me a nigga...im like i know justin said i was tan but damn lol

LoL. Good shit. I had a cop try to give me a window tint ticket after he pulled me over for speeding. I told him that either way, tinted or not, he wouldnt be able to see me. He asked why and I showed him the wall. Cop had to be close to retirement..asked me to turn it up, then asked if he could hear some country..so I did. Still got the ticket though. haha. so yea those cops were way cool.

BTW, are any of them of age you pedo! lol :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

this should be sticyed..lol

that was epic to the max

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Archived