so this is my frist "real" build...i used to make boxes for my home system out of plywood and drywall screws :) anyway, i dont have many pictures but its for one 12" Fi Q...2.5 c/f tuned to 32hz. any comments, question, criticizm or helpful tips are welcome.

enjoy

070107_11401.jpg

070107_13161.jpg

070107_13162.jpg

070107_14191.jpg

070107_14201.jpg

070107_14431.jpg

070107_14432.jpg

070107_14433.jpg

070107_15151.jpg

My Fi Q and A1300HCT

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

thanks for looking. and thank you to everyone on this site, you guys were an awesome help!

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

I havent hooked it up yet cause im just waiting on my wires from sonicelectronix. they should be here tuesday so i'll let you know by then. by the way thanks mazda for persuading me to make a new box and get a new sub. i think i made the right decision :D

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

by the way thanks mazda for persuading me to make a new box and get a new sub.

I did? What did you have before? Looks great man, you will love the way it sounds, I got my sub in a box almost identical to that getting 400wrms and it slaps so you will be very pleased with it.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

I did? What did you have before? Looks great man, you will love the way it sounds, I got my sub in a box almost identical to that getting 400wrms and it slaps so you will be very pleased with it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...&hl=blowing

i think it was somewhere in there. i had 2 audiobahn 12's in a prefab ported box...idk what it was even tuned to. lol..

i hope this fi beats cause i need some bass in my car asap! and i hope my box sounds good too lol.

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...&hl=blowing

i think it was somewhere in there. i had 2 audiobahn 12's in a prefab ported box...idk what it was even tuned to. lol..

i hope this fi beats cause i need some bass in my car asap! and i hope my box sounds good too lol.

It will most likely hit harder and lower than your old box even with one sub instead of two...I'm excited to hear what you say. Building a good box can turn a decent system into a ground pounddder.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz