JCiarlino Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-Audio-Flexports-flexible-ports-small-enclosure-/140401673992?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b0978708#ht_654wt_985 Saw this on Ebay. Thought it was funny so I thought I would share it.
STEvil Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 whats funny? they work. MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 Looks like a Vacuum hose with an Aeroport flange on it. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
zayres29 Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 seems like to me that they would be inefficient and/or have alot of port noise with all those ridges Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
JCiarlino Posted April 28, 2010 Author Report Posted April 28, 2010 Looks like a Vacuum hose with an Aeroport flange on it. Yeah that's what I thought when I first saw it.
skittlesRgood Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 haha, can you say "port turbulence"? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Neo_frog Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 Thought they are not as efficient as a normal port, they are very very convenient to have and it does exactly what it says. I wouldn't harp on anybody for using one. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
JCiarlino Posted April 28, 2010 Author Report Posted April 28, 2010 haha, can you say "port turbulence"? Word. Thought they are not as efficient as a normal port, they are very very convenient to have and it does exactly what it says. I wouldn't harp on anybody for using one. Wouldn't it be easier to use a PVC elbow? Just my thinking though.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 Just get a rubber drainage hose, still bends but is smooth on the inside and outside, then glue a flange to it. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
STEvil Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Wouldn't it be easier to use a PVC elbow? Just my thinking though. no, its not flexible. MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.