Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

JL Flex Port, Huh?


JCiarlino

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok 2 poster take that fuckin thing out if ur sign...it not funny in any shape

it u think it funny then u need 2 fuckin leave here...

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

aint that a .gif of the world trade center?

thats all kinds of fuked up, that was one hella bad day for alot of ppl, i dnt like it either

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

yes it is

im about 2 tell a mod about it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

ok 2 poster take that fuckin thing out if ur sign...it not funny in any shape

it u think it funny then u need 2 fuckin leave here...

agreed fuck that

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

yea thats seriously fucked bro...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

agreed fuck that

x3. his first gif was of a guy kicking a cat HARD, 2nd was a drawn picture of a chicks ass that said "butthurt", 3rd was that weird ass fuckin troll, and now its of a bobsledder that lost his life.

Posted

its not only disrespectful to the man but also to our fucking country

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

JL Flexport was awesome back in the day. Ive used miles of that stuff!

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

ya fuck it im tellin a mod

edit

just pm roscoe about his fucking shit

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

ya fuck it im tellin a mod

If I could see the pic at work, I would have done it right away. I'm sick of mother fuckers making fun of that shit.

Just as I did for that dip shit who felt bad for terrorists not too long ago, I vote ban.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1895 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...