Eminem Despicable [Over + Beamer, Benz, or Bentley Freestyle]

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Eminems alright but, I fucking hate that song(Beamer,Benz,Bentley) It plays all the fucking time on the radio, I cant go to the car wash without some retard with his Sony Xplod's playing that shit all distorted full blast. Its as bad as A Milli was last year.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Eminems alright but, I fucking hate that song(Beamer,Benz,Bentley) It plays all the fucking time on the radio, I cant go to the car wash without some retard with his Sony Xplod's playing that shit all distorted full blast. Its as bad as A Milli was last year.

Have you heard Decafs version on a good system?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Have you heard Decafs version on a good system?

No, but It doesnt matter to me if its screwed, chopped, etc..... Just the beat reminds me of A-hole's at the car wash, so I try to keep away from it as much as possible.

So in a way I would consider myself a Hater.........of mainstream crappy music. I could care less if it bumps hard, if it has wack lyrics its not for me. But thats just My Opinion on the subject.

Edit: And before the Eminem fans jump at me, that was not aimed toward him, he's a good artist, just picked that beat to do the freestyle on.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

No, but It doesnt matter to me if its screwed, chopped, etc..... Just the beat reminds me of A-hole's at the car wash, so I try to keep away from it as much as possible.

So in a way I would consider myself a Hater.........of mainstream crappy music. I could care less if it bumps hard, if it has wack lyrics its not for me. But thats just My Opinion on the subject.

Edit: And before the Eminem fans jump at me, that was not aimed toward him, he's a good artist, just picked that beat to do the freestyle on.

naw i dont blame you bro..

I HATED lollipop and a milli for the same reasons you hate this song. Mainstream repetitive radioplay. Luckily im not into mainstream stuff, or radio for that matter, so i dont hear alot of it. Look past the beat and tell me the lyrics are not amazing though. :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived