Just though id say whats good with everyone

Im bored and tired but I'm not on here as much as i used to be and don't get to talk to people as much. and im just stressed with Military and school crap oh and work loolz. Full time school and a 40hour work week... then Lifting for my Special Ops physical which is tiring on top of work and classes lol

Sorry for spam post just thought id say sup see what people are up to

-Teejay

good luck with the military shiz. :drinks:

ima real busy with work, own my own company and still doin side work for another company, but its $$$$$.

im stressin over my p-3's that dont want to thump.

gonna try another route tomorrow thanks to "SKULLZ"

and hopefully they will get low and loud. then if this weather will stop i can take the boat out and get some vidz of a "wave trick".come on summer :yahoo:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Thanks yeah my physical is pretty demanding i have to do

Two 20-meter under water swims

500-meter surface swim in 14:00

1.5 mile run in 10:45

6 pull ups in one minute

45 sit ups/crunches (hands behind head) in 2 minutes

45 push ups in 2 minutes

all that in one day i believe lol but i cant stand a Civilian job since there is little to no structure in alot of jobs

Thanks yeah my physical is pretty demanding i have to do

Two 20-meter under water swims

500-meter surface swim in 14:00

1.5 mile run in 10:45

6 pull ups in one minute

45 sit ups/crunches (hands behind head) in 2 minutes

45 push ups in 2 minutes

all that in one day i believe lol but i cant stand a Civilian job since there is little to no structure in alot of jobs

Honestly it seems like a lot on paper, but you could go through all of that with no breaks, in under half an hour being out of shape. Not doggin on you, I'm just saying fitness tests look scary on paper sometimes until you do a few of them.

I'm a marine myself, so I know PFTs. ;)

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yeah , im getting back into swimming and push ups which is all im stressing over but my Recruter said that I can do the side stroke which i need to learn lol I went and swam for two hours yesterday and i am on friday too. and as long as your not a marine that wants to talk shit im okay with you then lol i deal with an ex marine that says shit all the time and i told him today when i leave my job im going to just kick the shit out of him because hes trying to be better and all the shit when he complanes that he had to server in Desert storm but he went to the marines....