lem43606 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
loganberry Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Says the vid is unavailable My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
lem43606 Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 hmm it works fine on my computer 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
knowledge Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 nice and different REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SSB Mike Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Gotta love THE PACK that shit bangs 2003 Ford Focus 2 12" DK King woofers 1 American Bass VFL 150.1 Infiniti Capas Front and Rear 2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's 1 Optima Red top 1/0 power-Big Three 4 AWG speaker wire Memphis line driver 8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms Blue Led ground affects
lem43606 Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 ya that song slams for sure! 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
langsdon2 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Yea punches you right in the face Bang em if you got em
vr6bass Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 thats pretty lunchin "my system is so loud, look let me use my dog to prove it" lol jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
eclipsezm007 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 lol i like but still poor coco even though the dogs head is out side of the car its hearing is still more accute... but any who it was different to see
lem43606 Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 well we had him in the car the other night and i usually dont listen to my system when he is in there. well i turned it up and seen the hair shaking and got this idea... 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.