anyone need free logos?

Wow your work is freaking awesome!! Keep that up!!

Anything you can do with mine? I was thinking a black background with a dark purple for DarkTinman.

Also, what about a green and black ToxicTouch Picture? With a Bio Hazard symbol in there somewhere.

Wow your work is freaking awesome!! Keep that up!!

Anything you can do with mine? I was thinking a black background with a dark purple for DarkTinman.

Also, what about a green and black ToxicTouch Picture? With a Bio Hazard symbol in there somewhere.

Sup bro!I came up with a lil somthin for you!!2 designs for the toxic touch thing!let me know what you think.

toxictouch2.jpg

toxictouch1.jpg

Sup bro!I came up with a lil somthin for you!!2 designs for the toxic touch thing!let me know what you think.

toxictouch2.jpg

toxictouch1.jpg

Nice work, your skills seem to be improving. :good: I'm digging all of the logos.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Could I get the letters "FD" together (graffiti style) with wings coming out? And then if possible, could you put "Flynamic Duo" underneath it, in sort of a graffiti/ninja sort of font? I want it almost ALL royal blue and lime green, but thats only if you can =]

Could I get the letters "FD" together (graffiti style) with wings coming out? And then if possible, could you put "Flynamic Duo" underneath it, in sort of a graffiti/ninja sort of font? I want it almost ALL royal blue and lime green, but thats only if you can =]

sup!Made one for you i think it came out good so let me know what you think!

flynamicduo2.jpg

flynamicduo.jpg

Do you think you can do Cookie Monster taking a bite out of a subwoofer, with SUICIDE KING underneath it?

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Hey man nice work, wish i had SOME skills in photoshop so i could create something for a SIG.

Archived