DB Drag 2X LCCA lake County is throwing a 2X event

WCA Rusty

SSC Scott did jumped score with one of our old SSC box . . .

Here's a sneak peak . . . . . in fact he even blew up one sub during his finally run !

Blown.jpg

HAHAHA!! Those 4500d's were putting in some work this weekend!

I wanna say thanks to Rusty for making it possible for me to even compete this weekend. He helped me out huge and next day'd the new XL SPL motors to use. And damn are those some strong motors! I think the last burp at 53hz did the sub in on my last run :) Got a lil excited at the controls!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

hey, if your not tearing subs apart, you dont have enough power :pardon:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I completely missed this, forgot about it, I would have rolled with Scott if I remembered

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived