that wicked S***

theres a lot of good horrorcore out there. DDlincolnon22s on here got me into evil pimp and some other stuff like that. evil pimp's a twisted dude lol his stuffs good though. It sounds like old school Lord Infamous and 3 6 Mafia to me though

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

theres a lot of good horrorcore out there. DDlincolnon22s on here got me into evil pimp and some other stuff like that. evil pimp's a twisted dude lol his stuffs good though. It sounds like old school Lord Infamous and 3 6 Mafia to me though

agree evil pimp shit is sick he has some goo crazy songs heres one thats pretty sick but like you said not evrybody'll like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkifEiUtrg

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I like alot of the shit these guys and ICP do, but ICP is really starting to get too damn preachy...how the fuck you gonna be all axe murderer horror core and rappin about god and shit...pick a side and stick with it for fucks sake...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I like alot of the shit these guys and ICP do, but ICP is really starting to get too damn preachy...how the fuck you gonna be all axe murderer horror core and rappin about god and shit...pick a side and stick with it for fucks sake...lol

you gotta point lol, but if you followed the albums and listen to the points behind all the axe murderin' and hatchet swingin' that was the point the whole time. I've been listenin to these guys most of my life lol

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

• 2 months later...

Homies :drinks: Hoimes :drinks: WHOOP :clapping: WHOOP :clapping:

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

apocalypse by mr shadow is a good song and it has good bass too.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived