k3n12ock Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 AQ HD3's or DC LVL 4's. Not sure how much BL's or others are. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 thats a touch high last time I called to check. of course it all depends on dealer location and all that buy my direct price isnt that high Once again, the prices I posted are directly from Brad Deppe. His email address is hosted @ DD's official site, so I assume he isn't a random Digital Designs dealer. You can't fix stupid
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 AQ HD3's or DC LVL 4's. Not sure how much BL's or others are. A stock Fi BL 15" is a little under $300. You can't fix stupid
vr6bass Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 I am in the same boat although I am looking at the 350-400 range shipped with a t1500bd. I cant decide between the 4 and 4xl most likely in the 15" variety, depending on what car I buy in the near future I may have to get a 18 instead. I'm so disappointed I have to pick a car for the box I want prior to starting the build:( I just want to pound now. I had 2 12w7's on the 1500bd but I still wanted more out of it. what do you guys think. I'm torn between the lvl 4,xl, nightshade, bl, and the hdc3. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
SPL KID Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 Black AP or the original Silver AP? NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.