Sonic Electronix

Okay so i got my box for 2 12 inch subwoofers..

I am deciding audioque hdc3 12's

but then i saw the dc audio subwoofers....how much better are those than the audioque, if they are better?

Okay and now, what kind of xs battery should i get?

Okay so i got my box for 2 12 inch subwoofers..

I am deciding audioque hdc3 12's

but then i saw the dc audio subwoofers....how much better are those than the audioque, if they are better?

Okay and now, what kind of xs battery should i get?

Battery depends on the amp, their site helps. As for the subs? I don't know sorry never had anything better than my DD.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Battery depends on the amp, their site helps. As for the subs? I don't know sorry never had anything better than my DD.

Hmm, i want SPL, i have heard a lot of good stuff about the audioque, but now over the past few days ive been hearing and seeing youtube videos of some good stuff of dc.. Audioque is a little less expensive though. Anyone else know?

Also btw i will be using a AQ2200D amp i think.

How often are you planning on competing with this setup? What are your listening tastes?

BluX

2001 Ford Explorer Sport

• Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm)
  • Alpine MRP-M1000
  • Alpine 9813

How often are you planning on competing with this setup? What are your listening tastes?

I won't be competing really aanytime soon.. This is just for some good bass and car shakes ahaha.

I listen to Rap if thats what your asking.

Also to the other person about the battery, i am going with the xs because meade uses them and a lot of people say to use XS.

I won't be competing really aanytime soon.. This is just for some good bass and car shakes ahaha.

I listen to Rap if thats what your asking.

Also to the other person about the battery, i am going with the xs because meade uses them and a lot of people say to use XS.

gonna get an SMD woofer too?

Just cause Meade uses them doesn't mean their isn't anything better. I'm not hatin' on Meade or anything but there are other great battery companies too.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I have DC lvl 4 XLs and i love them. I was goin to order AQ HDC3s but they didnt have the right size and voice coils availible at the time. The price difference wasnt much. The DCs sound quality is great.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

I have DC lvl 4 XLs and i love them. I was goin to order AQ HDC3s but they didnt have the right size and voice coils availible at the time. The price difference wasnt much. The DCs sound quality is great.

I see, well do your DC's hit HARD? what do you use to power them?